Drinking is a common problem in the United States and it’s impacting our youth. Studies estimate as many as 33% of teens in high school have drank at least some alcohol in the past 30 days and may are binge drinking on a regular basis. While prevention programs are doing their part to reduce the…Read More
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process
- Behavioral Treatments Used in Alcohol Rehab
- US Alcohol Consumption at All Time High – Infographic