Researchers at the Dornsife School of Public Health at Drexel University have concluded a research study into the link between violence and alcohol. In their findings, they concluded that violence is higher when alcohol is more readily available. In order to come to this conclusion, the researchers studied data from neighborhoods within Philadelphia. In addition…Read More
- Binge Drinking a Problem for Older Adults: Research
- One in Three Adult Americans in Mid-30s and 40’s May be Drinking Too Much
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process