It is clear that people respond to alcohol in many different ways. Some people become more social when they drink. Other people become quiet and isolate themselves after they’ve had a few drinks. There is also a portion of the population that becomes very impulsive and acts without thinking after they have consumed alcohol. This…Read More
- Binge Drinking a Problem for Older Adults: Research
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process
- Behavioral Treatments Used in Alcohol Rehab