Hepatitis C is a liver disease that effects an estimated 3.2 million people in the United States. Oftentimes this disease is contracted by the sharing of needles and can sometimes be transmitted sexually. Early contraction of the disease often goes undetected because of the lack of symptoms. However, those living with Hepatitis C often experience…Read More
- Binge Drinking a Problem for Older Adults: Research
- One in Three Adult Americans in Mid-30s and 40’s May be Drinking Too Much
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process