People drink to socialize, to celebrate with others, to relax after a hard day—it’s a social norm throughout American society for people to consume alcohol. But binge drinking, drinking more than a few drinks daily, or drinking more than a 7-14 drinks per week depending on your gender can lead to serious health consequences. The…Read More
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process
- Behavioral Treatments Used in Alcohol Rehab
- US Alcohol Consumption at All Time High – Infographic