Bing Drinking / Increased Tolerance Binge drinking is considered consuming more than 5 drinks in a two hour period. Sadly, an estimated 38 million adult Americans binge drink at least once a week. Many binge drink daily. Binge drinking increases the cost of healthcare and has many other economic impacts including car accidents, violence, and…Read More
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process
- Behavioral Treatments Used in Alcohol Rehab
- US Alcohol Consumption at All Time High – Infographic