Coping with alcoholism is both difficult and dangerous for the chronic drinker. Unfortunately, alcohol withdrawal symptoms often pose an entirely new set of potential risks for the addict. Going to an alcoholic detox center becomes a pivotal first step in the healing process in order to keep the individual safe during this difficult time. What…Read More
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process
- Behavioral Treatments Used in Alcohol Rehab
- US Alcohol Consumption at All Time High – Infographic