It is not uncommon for modern medicine to use medications as a component of treatment. As you no doubt know, there are many addictions that do not have a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved medication to incorporate into treatment. However, people with alcohol addiction are in luck because the FDA has approved three medications…Read More
- Binge Drinking a Problem for Older Adults: Research
- One in Three Adult Americans in Mid-30s and 40’s May be Drinking Too Much
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process