All alcohol rehab programs contain a behavioral component; these are often referred to as alcohol counseling. Patients work with professionals in the fields of social work and psychology to help modify the behaviors that contribute to their alcohol use disorder. While many behavioral treatments exist, a few prominent forms of treatment are generally found in…Read More
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process
- Behavioral Treatments Used in Alcohol Rehab
- US Alcohol Consumption at All Time High – Infographic