Before you head into a therapy session or attend 12 step meetings as part of your alcohol recover, you will go through detoxification. Detox is the series of interventions that are used to help patients from an actively intoxicated state to a drug and alcohol-free state of stabilization. In order to detox, you must stop…Read More
- Government Funded Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Your Treatment May Be Free
- What Kind of FDA-Approved Medications Are Available for Treating Alcohol Addiction?
- Detox: Your First Step in the Alcoholic Treatment Process
- Behavioral Treatments Used in Alcohol Rehab
- US Alcohol Consumption at All Time High – Infographic